This week I welcomed Dr. Tony Comella on the show. Dr. Comella is a physical therapist and strength coach here in San Francisco. We are breaking down Gray Cook’s quote about levels of care and what sort of intervention you might need.
Thanks for your reviews and feedback of the show!
You can review Full Body Fix Radio here.
2. Sponsor: Siete Family Foods (3:34)
3. Interview: Dr. Tony Comella (4:35)
4. How are you integrating physical therapy alongside strength coaching? (7:56)
5. Are you using passive modalities? (8:55)
6. Topic of the Day: “Levels of Intervention” (10:08)
7. Breaking down the Quote from Gray Cook (11:43)
“Do not cut what can be untied, do not untie what can be adjusted, do not adjust what can be directed, do not direct what can be self-directed.”
Self-Care –> Directed Care (coach) –> Professional Conservative Care (PT/Chiro)–> Surgery
8. Backwards System (24:13)
9. Sponsor: Eqiup Foods (27:24)
10. How do you know when you need to change these levels of interventions? (28:16)
11. Check out Dr. Tony Comella on Instagram
Check out the show notes in the archives.
Last modified: October 1, 2017